1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Remember to include me in your life plans.
2. Any seperation from you will be very painful. Buy me a license in case I get lost.
3. Give me time to understand what you want me to do. Let's go to puppy school together.
4. Place your trust in me - it is crucial for my well being. 5. I need regular exercise. Let's go for a daily walk.
6. Have me spayed or neutered. There are more than enough unwanted puppies.
7. I get sick just like you. Take me to the vet for regular checkups.
8. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment. I HAVE ONLY YOU!!!
9. Take care of me when I get old. You, too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't watch" or, "Do it after I'm gone." Remember, everything is easier for me if YOU are there. I love you!!!
Thursday, February 1
Posted by Jessie, Jake and Lola at 2/01/2007 06:44:00 AM