Tuesday, December 11

TO NON-DOG OWNERS!






P.S. THIS PUPPY BELONGS TO A GUY AT MY MOM'S WORK
MOM THINKS HE IS CUTE, ADOREABLE AND SWEET - WE THINK HE IS OK... (YEP WE ARE JELOUS)




HOWDY ALL - WE MADE OUR MOM POST THIS! PLS PRINT IT AND PUT IT ON YOUR FRONT DOOR!






To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why they call it 'fur'nature.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
Remember: In many ways, dogs and cats are better than kids because they: 1. Eat less 2. Don't ask for money all the time 3. Are easier to train 4. Normally come when called 5. Never ask to drive the car 6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends 7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't want to wear your clothes
10. Don't need a 'gazillion' dollars for college.
And finally,
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

P,S, WE LOVE KIDS AND SO DOES MOMMY!

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute puppy!
We love your blog header! Your jackets are just beautiful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lizzy said...

That's a very cute puppy!

Thanks for visiting my blog! So you guys are Canadian too, eh? Awesome!

Have a good day!

Sparky

T-man Angel said...

Poor guys with all that snow!! I hope you keep warm this winter! I'm glad you got my card :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a really cute puppy. :)

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats one cute puppy. Non dog owners are missing out on all the puppy love.

Simba xx

Murphey said...

He He, so true, when people come over and look shocked cause we get up on the couch, my lady just says, My House, My rules!

We love our lady!

Murph

Anonymous said...

We couldn't agree more!
Abby & Rosie