Wednesday, August 20

OH NO - POISON IVY





WHEN MAMA'S BACK WAS HURTING, SHE TOOK US SOMEWHERE WHERE SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO HOLD ONTO OUR LEASHES. THERE WAS NOONE THERE SO WE WENT OFF LEASH. WE HAD SOO MUCH FUN UNTIL MAMA NOTICED A SIGN THAT SAID POISON IVY - AND SO THEN WE RAN TO THE CAR AND GOT THE HECK OUT OF THERE!

8 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh poison ivy is scary. Good thing you doggies run fast

~ Girl girl

Simba said...

I'm glad you got back to the car safely.

Simba x

Huskee Boy said...

AHHH.. Poison ivy!! Run as fast as your paws can carry u...

Peanut said...

oh man I would have run away too

Patience-please said...

We don't get poison ivy but we can give it to the humans by mistake! Oh we would feel awful if that happened.

wags from the whippets

Abby said...

Hi, Jessie & Jake...

I've never had poison ivy, but I bet it's not fun...

I'm glad your Mom got you out of there...But, too bad your walk was cut short...

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
glad you are ok! poison ivy sounds scary!
Kisses and hugs
lorenza

Maggie and Mitch said...

Mom didn't think us doggies could catch poison ivy! We walk in it all the time to pee and poo! Did you get a rash?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch