I have pics from the weekend when our shit-zu friends who are sisters came over to visit, but mama hasn't downloaded them yet - so in the meantime here is 10 things every dog should know.
From The Lanark Animal Welfare Society (LAWS) P.O. Box 256, Lanark, Ontario, K0G 1K0:
1) Don’t go out without I.D.
2) Leave room in your schedule for a good nap
3) Eat with gusto and enthusiasm but stop when you have had enough
4) When you are scolded don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout, run right back and make friends 5) Delight in the simple joys of a long walk
6) Be loyal
7) Don’t pretend to be something your not
8) When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently
9) When loved ones come home, always show them how pleased you are to see them
10) If it’s not wet and sloppy, it’s not a real kiss
Monday, December 11
Posted by Jessie, Jake and Lola at 12/11/2006 05:33:00 AM