Sunday, December 31

Bye 2006 - Happy New 2007 Everyone







Whatever you all have planned tonight - have a good safe one!

We are going to Chelsea's we can't wait!

Oh here are are resolutions!

Mama's - (to quit smoking, lose weight and get healthy) - no offence mama but weren't those last years?
Jessie's - to give up barking my fat head off when someone rings the doorbell (mama doesn't belive me and well either do I)
Jake - to stop eating Jessie's food (ya okay)

Officially these will be 2008 resolutions too - but it is the thought that counts.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

5 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey jessie & jake,

nice nose photo there. :-)

wow, those are one resolutions that i don't wish to keep! hehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

T-man Angel said...

Have fun tonight at your party!! Good luck with the resolutions...they're always fun to break :)

T-man

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jessie and Jake,
That resolution about 'Losing Weight' had been on my ma's list for the past 5 years.. HAHAHHA... (No, obviously it's still not working cos it's still on her list this year!!)
HAPPY PAWLIDAYS!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy new year Jessie & Jake!
I hope you can all keep those resolutions. I didn't make any cause I know I won't keep them.

Hugs,
Maggie

Chelsea said...

Mama doesn't make resolutions.
She believes when you are ready to stop doing something or change your life or behavior....you can do that all year long.
I think it's an excuse personally but, to each their own.
Hey thanks for coming to my house! I had so much fun and love you guys so much.

XOXOOX
Chelsea

p,s your mama DOES not need to lose weight!