Tuesday, March 13

HANGING OUT - BY JESSIE




Soooo we haven't been going for much walks lately and I have been getting depressed (see the pic of Jake trying to cheer me up). Mama knows it too - so on the weekend she took us down to the beach and the boardwalk.


There were so many other dogs there and at first I barked and lunged at them all but then I got used to them and ignored them. I even gave a Bermese Mountain dog a kiss!!!!!

Jake and I were exhausted by the time we got home. Jake had to take a quick bath because his stomach and paws were black from the sand that had been thrown on the salt all winter. Luckily Mama couldn't see the sand on me so I got away with it and wrapped myself in a blanket so she couldn't see.

9 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hiding under the blankie was a good move. I was playing bitey face on the field with a black lab the other day & mum made me take a shower when we got home just cos I was covered in mud & drool!

Licks
Oscar x

Boo Casanova said...

oh jessie, looks like jake was trying to kiss you again in the photo!

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

So nice to have you back! You were missed! Hey, it seems like all the doggies are visiting the beach! I wanna go too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Chelsea said...

Jake is a good little brother trying to cheer you up.
Annoying maybe to you sometimes but, he means well!

Don't worry the nice weather is coming soon! Lots of walkies!

Did your Mama see you kiss the bermese mountain dog?

XOOXOX
Chelsea

Headgirl said...

You poor little tired beasties!
Play hard & have fun, even if you do get dirty1

Headgirl said...

You poor little tired beasties!
Play hard & have fun, even if you do get dirty1

Headgirl said...

I apologise for repeated postings! Don't know what happened...

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jessie,
Where did you get that cute blankie from??! Aww.. all those paw prints... Gee.. it was awfully smart of you to get out of getting a bath!

Fu Fu said...

Hey Jessie, you kiss a doggie? That's so cute, so you had lots of fun at the beach?

~ fufu