Saturday, January 6

Minding our own business - by Jessie





We were just lying around minding our own business this am - when mama decided to shave us!

Ok fine - we were pretty well matted and wouldn't let mama touch us with a brush - but still - we didn't need this.

Mama said I did very well - just sat there = ok a bit stressed but I was pretty good. Mama said Jake was like jello - wouldn't stop moving and because of this she had to stop.

So she didn't get his feet or some areas in his buttock regions.

Mama says the only difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is 2 weeks (I am thinking in Jake's situation it will be a heck longer)!

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG it was grooming day for all three of us!!!! hahahaha too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

T-man Angel said...

Shaving you?? But it's wintertime!! You need your nice fluffy coats for the cold!

Chelsea said...

I hear murmers of a grooming appointment on Tuesday.
Mama and Papa are too chicken to shave me themselves besides, Mama has her own hairy body to maintain daily so she doesn't need the extra hassle of mine.

Hee hee

xoxoxo
Chelsea

Boo Casanova said...

ah, i hate grooming!

but luckily mama will never let anyone butch me!

wet wet licks

Boo

fee said...

what??!! you got mowed?? how does it feel now? airy?

loves,
fee

Fu Fu said...

I hope you guys grow out your fluffy fur soon. :)

~ fufu

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

It is ok everyone, mama just tppk the top layer off me. The weather is still pretty mild and she found our sweaters and coats in case it does get bad.

:-)